2.11.2011

Jennifer Aniston Needs To Shut The Fuck Up

I know this is a little bit old, but it's been jarring my ass. Jennifer Aniston is an ungrateful wench and she should be excluded from anything Hollywood related from now until the end of time. I believe it was last week that the old has-been was quoted as saying that she thought the "Rachel" (her hairdo from the show 'Friends') was ugly and made her look stupid. Not only did that ugly, stupid hairdo make her a national icon for the remainder of the show's history, but it vaulted her into superstardom. Her response is that it was ugly. Good one Jennifer. Now go fall off a cliff because you aren't doing anyone any good anymore.

I can't believe that people in Hollywood continue to cast her in movies. Every movie she's in bombs at the box office. Nobody cares about her. She's not even that attractive. Maybe in 1995 she was, but 2011 Jennifer is disgusting. Old, mangled and dried up looking face. No wonder she can't seem to keep anyone around. I know John Mayer isn't the best-looking person in the world, but he certainly soils girls' panties around these here United States. Why? Because he's a lyrical genius and puts a lot of raw emotion into his songs. Something Jennifer can't seem to do with the characters she plays in movies.

Her latest fiasco opens today/tomorrow depending on when you're reading this. It's called, "Just Go With It". And this movie stars another washed-up has-been in Adam Sandler. At one point in time, this guy was my favorite actor in Hollywood. "Billy Madison" is one of the greatest comedies ever written. And don't forget about "Happy Gilmore". Another gem. But holy shit, his movies started to go downhill with that travesty of a film "Little Nicky". Nothing has been anywhere near good since then. So he's attempting to make another run at Box Office Gold with this delightful romantic-comedy that opens on Valentine's Day Weekend. Great idea Adam.

Like I wrote in my previous post, "You Can Only Bang One Celebrity. Who Is It?" Brooklyn Decker is a part of this film. And the people marketing and advertising this movie are doing a great thing by showing some promos of her in a tight, yellow bathing suit. Because now I'm considering going to see this shitpile of a movie, just so I can stare at her. Creepy? Sure. But what do you want from me? (Brandon) Any movie that focuses primarily on a skinny, blonde-haired chick has got my attention. And that says alot because I still haven't forgotten about that skank Jennifer Aniston and her partner in crime, Mr. Hanukkah.

So, the moral of the story is you shouldn't complain about how great you have it now because you think you're above everyone else. And how being an ungrateful bitch will only leave you with loneliness. That's why John Mayer and Brad Pitt left her ass. Now what does she have? Besides a shitty movie that she probably got paid $10 million for. The answer is nothing. Material things only get you so far Jennifer and soon, someday soon, you will realize that and regret it. As for me, I decided I won't see the film. Sorry Brooklyn, but seeing that moose look-alike is too much for me just because "I am better than you."

No comments:

Post a Comment