4.27.2011

Naked Gym. What A Novel Idea

You have to hand it to Spain. Not only are they an exclusive member of P.I.G.S. (Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Spain) and depleting the European Union, they may or may not have initiated the worst idea in the history of ideas. (http://www.metro.co.uk/news/861754-gym-offers-naked-exercise-sessions) One of their gyms, Easy Gym, is offering its members the opportunity to exercise naked. Now, it isn't a nude-only club as you have the option of keeping them on or taking them off. The president of the gym said his only motivation for marketing the gym in such a way was to help generate interest and to recoup most of the money he lost due to the recession over there. He thinks people aren't going to the gym because of the recession. Wrong!

Now I can't say for sure what it's like over in Spain, but I know that in the good ole U.S. of A. people don't go to the gym not because of the lack of money, but mostly because we are all lazy pieces of shit. It isn't a coincidence that we have the highest obesity rate in the world. So maybe people aren't going to the gym because they actually don't have the extra money. But your bright idea, Merche Laseca, is to offer your members the option of exercising naked? Is that some sort of sick joke?


What kind of people go to the gym? I know of three. 1) People with low self-esteem who are trying to make themselves feel better on the outside by compensating for the worthlessness they feel on the inside. 2) People who are genuinely trying to improve their look because everything seems to go their way anyway. 3) People who are fat and disgusting and are actually trying to lose weight because they are fat and disgusting. And group number 3 probably makes up a large chunk of the gym population. So now the naked gym doesn't seem like such a good idea, does it? Right again.

(Weak piece of shit)

And how embarrassing would it be if you go to the gym at a real location, say Los Angeles, and there's a hot chick with huge implants and a small frame. You get to the butterfly machine, but she's already taken the spot. Next thing you know, you're in the corner of the gym hiding your erection because you can't stop looking at the girl compressing her big fake boobs together. Now what? Is a gym the ideal place to be wandering around with a boner? Do you know how many guys are at the gym, especially the roided out douchebags? This has tragedy written all over it. I could never go to the gym naked, just because that would happen the one time I go.

(I know the black one is Gemini)

The owner also made it a point to make up some story about how the ancient Greeks used to perform in the nude during the Olympics. Didn't they use to feed you to the lions if you came in 4th place? Yeah, just what I'd like. To be running from a lion in the buff so he could rip apart my man area and eat it like the sick son of a bitch that he/she is. The athletes definitely did not participate naked in the Olympics. I don't care what fake drawings and illustrations have been made. I don't believe it. Not for one second. I would assuredly make fun of my opponent for that angel hair pasta that he called a penis. Gold medal for me.

(I told you they weren't nude)

The whole reasoning behind the naked Olympics was so that women couldn't participate. And they wonder why I yell at them to continue cooking and cleaning? It's always been that way. During fake Jesus' time, to the Olympics, and now to the present day. Women have always had a role and it was to serve man. These aren't my beliefs, just what I witness on a day-to-day basis. Don't shoot the messenger. But this article did at least one thing for me. It made me realize how much smarter and better America is than everywhere else. Because people in Spain think of nude gyms. Sorry Spain, I hate to break it to you, but "I am better than you."

No comments:

Post a Comment