1.03.2011

Horrorscopes

So while on break at work, I was eavesdropping on a couple people and listened adamantly while they talked about their horrorscopes. My co-worker even described his attitude as that of a "Gemini". I never really thought about it until then, but something clicked in me upon hearing it. Horrorscopes are fucking stupid. If you are dumb enough to believe that you act a certain way because of what your astrological sign is, you are a fucking moron.

You act the way you do because your parents raised you a certain way, and his parents obviously did a shitty job because he thinks he fights with his girlfriend because their signs clash. You probably fight with your girlfriend because she realizes how fucking stupid you are but already committed herself in a long-term relationship and doesn't have the courage to just break up with you.

I immediately left the break room. I couldn't handle anymore of that ridiculous conversation. Which brings me to my next thought as to why some bouncers at bars and clubs ask you what your sign is upon looking at your I.D. How about you just swipe my card in the fucking machine that's about 3 inches from your fat head. Like I'm supposed to know what my sign is? What the fuck is an Aries or Sagittarius anyways? People talk about how great the 60s were with the birth of Baby Boomers and all that shit, but these are the same knuckleheads who sang songs like this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

No wonder our economy is so shitty. All these goofballs who listen to this music and smoke pot on a frequent basis are the presidents and CEOs of companies. But I digress. The moral of the story is next time you consider reading a horrorscope just remember it'll probably say something like, "I am better than you".


1 comment: