3.20.2011

And If The World Ends In 2012, I Won't Be Surprised

By now, there's a solid chance you are aware that I'm not a fan of liberals. I lived with 2 of them for 2 years of my existence and it was pretty wretched. I have a couple other friends who are liberal too and they are just as wretched. So when Barack Obama headed up the nomination for the Democratic party in 2008, I didn't know what to make of it. I had never heard of the guy. 3 years later and I've come to realize he's no better than his predecessor, Mr. Bush. I'm not one for politics but there are some things that I am aware of. "Change that we can believe in" was a blatant lie and I have lost any faith I may have had in him. Was he a better choice than 79-year-old John McCain? Indubitably. But that isn't saying much. I promise there's more to this than politics. Let me explain.
(I remember my first lie)

If I can recall correctly, one of Obama's major platforms during his run for presidency was a "promise" to pull back most of our troops that Bush had sent into Afghanistan and Iraq within a year. Believe it or not, we ended up sending more in after the previous deadline. I wasn't so thrilled about it. I was talking to my former liberal Jew roommate today discussing the whole Libya situation. This thing needs to be rectified immediately. Bombing the shit out of them? For what reason? My guess is to divert our attention away from the catastrophe that is occurring in Japan.

If we send troops in on foot to Libya, I'm afraid Obama is pretty much giving up any hope he has of winning re-election. At a time when our economy is in a whirlwind of shit, we should be thinking of ways to generate more money, not spend what we are already being loaned. And as far as I know, the whole universal healthcare bill has met so many setbacks, I feel it will never be passed into law. I don't disagree with the idea of healthcare for all. Seemingly, everyone should be entitled to being helped. However, if you are in great health for a majority of your life, like me, you should have the option of getting it or not. This current plan is set to make everyone pay for it, whether you really need it or not. If you choose not to accept it, you owe a fee. Silly. But I'm over the politics now. On to Japan.

I haven't wrote about Japan yet because I don't have much to say. What happened there nearly 2 weeks ago is probably the worst thing that's ever happened to anyone in the world. Whereas September 11th was a travesty because humans hurt and killed other humans, this, in my opinion, is worse because it wasn't preventable, but you knew it was going to happen. With only a 30-minute warning to evacuate the area, you knew the results were going to be lethal. And this really sucks. It actually hurts me to think about because the Japanese, or anyone for that matter, didn't deserve this. Not by any stretch of the imagination. And I saw a video about a Catholic girl praising God for unleashing his fury to Atheists. What a sick fucking bitch. I actually hope she dies. My heart goes out to Japan, for those who lost someone or something, better days lie ahead.
And so the prophecy set for December 21, 2012 looks to be more and more likely. I thought it was the most ridiculous thing I had ever heard of. But with all this shit that has been going down lately, now I'm not so sure. The start of what looks like could be World War III, the earthquake/tsunami that shook Japan, the supermoon that did nothing last night, all this shit just seems to be brewing the end of Earth as we know it. I like being a negative Nancy and living my life with no expectations to ensure that I'm never let down, but this is just too much. I still have so much to accomplish. I need to pollute the world with my children. I need to ruin their lives and make them good at sports, unlike me. Not everyone knows that, "I am better than you."

No comments:

Post a Comment