7.17.2011

Girls Aren't Allowed To Be Sluts Because Guys Are Jealous

I had a very interesting conversation a couple of days ago. The whole conversation was centered around getting laid. Naturally I was talking with a girl because I don't have any guy friends because I'm a fucking weirdo. She brought up how easy it is for girls to have sex. Since I love to argue I tried to say no it isn't. And then I realized something. I was wrong. Yes. W-R-O-N-G. This was the first time in my entire life that I was wrong. Of course girls can have sex whenever they want. They have vaginas. If I had a vagina, a real one, I would be getting laid all the time too. But I don't and I don't. So how is that fair? It isn't.


A long, long time ago a guy was trying to have sex. He was an average looking man with a steady job as a carpenter and a nice shack. He didn't work out much, except of course when he was building shit. One day, after work, he went to the local corner to try and have some sex. He figured that he would meet a woman who was coming home from the river after doing her laundry. Finally when one arrived, the man told the woman that he wanted to have sex. She vehemently denied him and entered her home. The man waited outside her window until nighttime, only to listen to her having sex with what was assumed to be her husband. When the "husband" left, the man found out that the woman was not married. It was just a late-night booty call.


The next morning the man went running through the streets proclaiming that this woman was a slut and that she had sex with a man who wasn't her husband. Several other men ran through the streets proclaiming different women to being sluts. They were then banished to the corner, where they had to ask men for money for sex because now it was the only thing they were relied upon for. And it all started because one man was trying to have sex. The moral of the story is that guys are jealous of women because they can have sex whenever they want, whereas men have to put in some kind of effort. And when they do, we trash them by calling them sluts and whores because they should only being having sex while married/in a relationship.


If you didn't already know, I completely made that story up. The whole thing. Not one part about it was true. But it seems believable, doesn't it? While talking to this girl about getting laid she made it a point to tell me that she can get it whenever she wants. Morning, afternoon, night. Doesn't matter. Because the fact of the matter is, no matter what you look like, tall, small, skinny, fat, ugly, pretty, rich, poor, if you are willing to put out, you WILL find a guy willing to provide. But the same doesn't hold true for men. Take me for instance. I would love to have me some sex, but it isn't that easy.


I'm a decent-looking guy with a great personality. I like to laugh and make fun of others. When I'm not being a prick, I could have a decent conversation. The problem is, girls don't want to have some conversation when they're trying to get laid. They want to hook up with the best-looking, muscular guy at the bar. He could be the biggest piece of shit in the world, but if he's got that look he's good to go. Those types of guys are the only ones who can get laid whenever they want. But still not as often as girls. They truly can get it whenever they want with very little effort. That's why some guy a long time ago made it a point to say that girls can't have sex anytime they want, otherwise they will be considered sluts.


When it comes to sexual partners, the more a guy has, the cooler he is considered to be. The more partners a girl has, the sluttier she is. There is an absolute double standard when it comes to sexual partners between the two genders. I can't say for sure why, but my story before does make a whole lot of sense. Guys are jealous that they can't just have sex whenever they want so they label girls that do as sluts to lower their self-esteem and confidence. Only when it has been dropped so low do we then have sex with them. Almost like it's some sort of payback or something. So in the end, I guess guys win?


In my honest opinion, I think guys should experience women for who they are, not what they bring to the sexual table. Of course it's lovely to have sex every once in a while, but there are more important things out there than penetration. And I think the same for girls. You should only consider having sex with people you are generally interested in. I understand that one night stands happen, but it doesn't mean that I agree with it. And don't be surprised if I look at you with a little shame. It's just as easy to pass up sex as it is to have it. Guys are allowed to, but girls are not. That's just the way double standards go sometimes. If you don't agree, too bad. "I am better than you."

2 comments: