3.04.2015

If You're Fat, You're Disgusting. Don't Be Fat And Disgusting

Let me paint the picture. Sitting in the living room on a Friday night, around 10:15pm. To your right, your mom. In front of you, the television. What's on? Say Yes to the Dress or #SYTTD. Why am I watching this on a Friday night instead of drinking at a bar? Easy. I have no friends or money. But something occurred during this episode that infuriated me. There was a disgustingly obese women crying about how the store didn't have any dresses that fit her or ones that showed too much of her tits. I then made a comment, aloud. "What a fat disgusting slob." My mother's retort was what incensed me. "Not everyone can be a skinny mini." That is categorically untrue.


I used to work in two separate offices that were located higher than the first floor. They both, coincidentally, were on the 5th floor. At this point in time, I stopped working out and gave up on doing any and all physical activities. I ate like shit, I drank a lot, and I smoked cigarettes. But, I walked up the steps to my workplace on the 5th floor every day. It was the least I could do. I bring this up because nothing angered me more than individuals, fat or skinny, that would take that elevator on the 5th level down ONE floor. ONE. Walking down stairs is not nearly as physically daunting as going up stairs. But these lazy pieces of shit couldn't manage to go down ONE floor. This is why America is obese.


Back to why everyone CAN be a skinny mini. I hate the bullshit argument that some people are pre-disposed to a "fat gene" that causes them to be obese. Or that it takes a lot of effort for them to lose weight. I don't buy it. But let's say that it is true, is it okay for us to ridicule them for being lazy then? I love fried chicken. I think it's one of the greatest things in the whole world. But instead of eating a 12pc mixed bucket from Popeyes, maybe I'll eat 3. Instead of drinking a 2 liter bottle of Coke, or obese people's favorite (Diet Coke), drink water. Like 8 cups a day. And have the fat's heard of something called exercise? Anyone can do it.


"But I work 9-5 and when I get home I'm too tired". Well maybe being single, sleeping alone, and weighing 250lbs is a wake up call. "But I can't afford to go to the gym. It's very expensive." The last time I checked, running was free. It's one of the few great exercises that costs literally nothing. You can do it anywhere in the world. You can run in the cold. You can run in the heat. You can't run on ice. I suppose you could, but you're going to have a bad time. Too fat to start off running? Jog. Too fat to jog? Walk. Too fat to walk? Stop eating. It's unbecoming and off-putting to see fat people because it's the one thing they can control.


I can understand if you're ugly. It's really expensive to get plastic surgery. Face wash can be expensive. Proactiv is for adolescent assholes and desperate celebrities. So if you're ugly, well sorry there isn't much hope for you. But being fat? It's 100% preventable, curable, treatable. All you need is a little bit of motivation.  Maybe get a treadmill. Put a picture of Ryan Gosling in front of you like a carrot on a string. Chase him. Chase something. But don't tell me there isn't anything you can do about being fat and obese and disgusting. At my fattest peak, I weighed 190lbs. Not crazy big, but I weighed 155lbs for roughly 7 years. I stopped eating fast food. I stopped drinking soda. I started by running 1 mile a day 5 days a week. Added a 1/2 mile every week until I got to 8 miles. I ate mixed nuts instead of potato chips. I ate grilled chicken instead of fried. I ate a salad and fruit instead of starburst and skittles. I'm down to 160lbs. Fuck off, fat.


Now I don't condone shaming fat people to their face. In this day and age of hypersensitivity and political correctness (thanks Obama) to anything and everything and people killing themselves as an escape, I prefer the passive aggressive route. Write a couple of paragraphs about how fat people disgust you. How they make excuses as to why they're fat. How, of all things, being skinny is something ANYONE can achieve. Are some people more inclined to be skinny based on their genetics? Absolutely. But, again, ANYONE can get skinny. Not by getting lapband surgery. Not by getting gastric bypass surgery. Not by drinking 2 liters of Diet Coke a day. By eating right and exercising. Especially because exercise is free. Walking, running, jogging, crunches, squats, push-ups, sit-ups, lunges. All free. So stop being fat and obese and disgusting. Start getting fit and healthy and skinny. ANYONE can be a skinny mini. And don't forget, I am better than you.

17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because you're an idiot.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I was 110 pounds and a size 1 up until I had a mammogram and they accidentally killed my thyroid. Even though I take synthetic hormones, exercise every day, and avoid sugar, fried foods, and bread, I can't get below 200 pounds. It's very depressing. I've gone without food for an entire month, and yet I can't lose a pound.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who am you??

      *cue typical seventies disco detective theme*

      chica wuca chica wuca chica wuca BOW NOWWW!

      Hes JACK WALSH ULLLLLTIMATE DICK DETECTIVE.

      YOU GOT A COCK TO FIND? JACK WALSH IS DOWN TO GRIND..

      HE'LL SUCK YOUR COCK, AROUND THE BLOCK, AND HES ALWAYS DOWN FOR "OVERTIME".

      FAMOUS QUOTES....

      "THIS AINT NO FOOLIN, YOUR DICKS WILL BE DROOLIN."

      And

      "WHEN HE FINDS HIS GUY, THEIR BALLS WILL BE DRY."

      COMING THIS SUMMER

      STARRING JACK WALSH

      ITS

      COCK STOPPERS 2 :DOWNTOWN GROUNDPOUND


      "THIS TIME.....NO DICK GOES UNSUCKED."


      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why are you removing people's comments except for that ridiculous one from anonymous? Good post, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RajEjspQcDs
    5tofit Fat Loss Program review

    ReplyDelete
  7. You seem like an absolute joy of a person to be around... TWAT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't mean that. You're just saying hurtful things just because.

      Delete
  8. You have to be the most triggered person...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I hope this is satire. Some of it makes sense but like... what?

      Delete
  9. I feel so sorry for you!!! I hope you never have to go trough something like that, because with so much ignorance on your mind you wont survive to apologize to the world for being such a "lovely" person. Have a happy life!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being fat? I don't think I'll ever have that issue. I work out. I eat well. I drink water. It's not ignorant to think people are lazy and cry for body acceptance when they're overweight. If you can't accept being unhealthy and overweight, why should I?

      Delete